NEW PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

I've just launched my new wedding photography blog! Is clean, modern, full of great photos and ideas for planning your wedding.

Thanks!

Please go their to see photography from weddings in Seattle and all over the west!

Hi, I'm Lucas Mobley.

I'm a wedding photojournalist based in Seattle, Washington. I first picked up a camera when I was just 16, earned a BS in Photojournalism, and spent 6 years covering everything from wildfires to NASCAR all across the country! These days I spend much of my time photographing couples. I strive to make compelling images that tell a story, and I post many of those images here. I've created this blog for you, so please leave me comments and and check back often!

For more information and images please go to my wedding photography site! Or give me a call at 206.455.5978 to set up a free consultation.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Wedding Photography Blog

Check out my new Seattle Photography blog for all future posts. I will be posting a lot more photos and updating often. Here it is. Lucas Mobley - Wedding Photography Blog

0 comments: